Armor Terms and Conditions
Restrictions on the Purchase, Ownership, or Possession of Body Armor are as follows:
It is a violation of United States Federal Law for a person convicted of a violent felony to purchase, own, or possess body armor. In addition, various states also have enacted legislation restricting the purchase, ownership, or possession of body armor by persons convicted of drug crimes, certain other felonies, or other violent crimes. By purchasing body armor from Nightfall Solutions, LLC you acknowledge and certify that:
- You have not been convicted of a felony.
- The end user has not been convicted of any other crime that would restrict their ability to purchase, own, or possess body armor under any applicable Local, State, or Federal law ordinance or restriction.
- The end user will not use any body armor purchased from Nightfall Solutions, LLC for any criminal purpose.
- The end user is over the age of 18.
- The end user will not transport or use any armor products outside of the United States.
Nightfall Solutions, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse the sale of body armor to any person or entity. Additionally, the online sale of body armor to residents of Connecticut is strictly prohibited.
Nightfall Solutions does not ship any products outside of the United States in compliance with ITAR regulations. By purchasing, owning, or possessing Hoplite Armor systems, the end user certifies that no Hoplite Armor products will be transported or used outside of the United States.
All statements contained herein, or in any other related Nightfall Solutions publication of any kind, are not designed to provide legal counsel in any way, shape or form. It is strongly recommended that customers conduct a reasonable amount of Due Diligence prior to purchasing, owning or possessing body armor in order to avoid any legal ramifications.
ALL ARMOR SALES ARE FINAL