ITAR and Restrictions
ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations) Compliance Statement
By ordering any product(s) from www.nightfallsolutions.com website, you certify that you, or third-party entities at your direction, will not sell, transport, ship or transfer outside the borders of the United States, nor to any foreign person*, any product(s) which are export-restricted by U.S. export-control law and regulation, without proper U.S. Government export authorization, licensing, and documentation.
Export-restricted items include, but are not limited to, electronic equipment, certain gear and accessories, handheld optical equipment including night vision and night vision accessories, holographic sight systems, “red-dot” optics, optic mounting systems, thermal vision, and tactical lights and lasers.
You must indicate on your order if you intend for an item(s) to be exported. An indication of desire of exportation in no way compels Nightfall Solutions LLC to assist with export in any way, before or after purchase of an item(s). Export, or attempt to export, any controlled or prohibited items outside of the U.S. without complying with U.S. export control regulations can result in severe civil and criminal penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Nightfall Solutions LLC will not participate in any transaction, directly or indirectly, involving the illegal export or re-export of any prohibited items.
Restrictions on the Purchase, Ownership, or Possession of Body Armor are as follows:
It is a violation of United States Federal Law for a person convicted of a violent felony to purchase, own, or possess body armor. In addition, various states also have enacted legislation restricting the purchase, ownership, or possession of body armor by persons convicted of drug crimes, certain other felonies, or other violent crimes. By purchasing body armor from Nightfall Solutions LLC, you acknowledge and certify that:
- You have not been convicted of a felony.
- The end user has not been convicted of any other crime that would restrict their ability to purchase, own, or possess body armor under any applicable Local, State, or Federal law ordinance or restriction.
- The end user will not use any body armor purchased from Nightfall Solutions LLC for any criminal purpose.
- The end user is over the age of 18.
- The end user will not transport or use any armor products outside of the United States.
Nightfall Solutions LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse the sale of body armor to any person or entity. Additionally, the online sale of body armor to residents of Connecticut is strictly prohibited, unless the sale is made to certain law enforcement or military personnel, or through a face-to-face transaction.
Nightfall Solutions does not ship any products outside of the United States in compliance with ITAR regulations. By purchasing, owning, or possessing Hoplite Armor systems, the end user certifies that no Hoplite Armor products will be transported or used outside of the United States.
All statements contained herein, or in any other related Nightfall Solutions publication of any kind, are not designed to provide legal counsel in any way, shape or form. It is strongly recommended that customers conduct a reasonable amount of Due Diligence prior to purchasing, owning or possessing body armor in order to avoid any legal ramifications.
* “Foreign Person” under ITAR § 120.16 means “any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101 (a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)”, and can mean “any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions).”
*NO ARMOR SALES TO CONNECTICUT*